Restaurant Am Dorfbrunnen
Weingut Anselmann - "Brunnenterrasse"
Safety informationCyclists must obey the German highway code (StVo).
Tips and hints
Feedback, errors or omissions? Contact us by email: email@example.com www.radwanderland.de (responsible for infrastructure and route description).
A 61, Ausfahrt Richtung Speyer, bis Ausfahrt SP-Zentrum,auf B 9 weiter Richtung Dom / Museen
Parkleitsystem bis "Festplatz" folgen, Fußweg zum Dom: 5 min.
P + R Parkplatz "Festplatz" (Navi: Klipfelsau) oder alternativ "Naturfreundehaus" (Navi: Schillerweg) oder Technik Museum (Navi: Am Technik Museum 1)
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentPlease wear a helmet. Touring bicycle or bike with multiple gears, weatherproof clothing, drinks and supplies.
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.