The Franco-German Pamina Cycle Route accompanies the River Lauter, which is called the Wiesluater until it reaches Wissembourg, most of the way from the Palatinate Forest from Hinterweidenthal to the Rhine, on a very easy route that is almost completely level.
Distance 57.6 km
The Franco-German Pamina Cycle Route (Lauter Valley) is an important one as it serves as a connection between the Rhine plain with the Palatinate Forest and as a link to France.
Update: October 21, 2021
Tips and hintsAnregungen, Auffälligkeiten oder Mängel? Kontaktieren Sie uns per Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , www.radwanderland.de (verantwortlich für Infrastruktur und Wegebeschreibung)
Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie auch bei der Südwestpfalz-Touristik, Tel +49 (0)6331 809126, www.suedwestpfalz-touristik.de oder bei der Pfalz.Touristik, Tel + 49 (0)6321 39160, www.pfalz.de
32U 408921 5450503
Author’s map recommendations
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view