The Pfalzblick dream loop runs along the high plateau near Langscheid and Henschhausen with magnificent views of Gutenfels Castle near Kaub and Pfalzgrafenstein Castle in the middle of the Rhine.
Distance 5.1 km
Traumschleifchen are certified walking trails that, in contrast to their big sisters, the Traumschleifen, have fewer metres in altitude and a lower proportion of paths. Nevertheless, there is no shortage of adventurous moments.The trail runs along the high plateau near Langscheid and Henschhausen with recurring grandiose views of Gutenfels Castle near Kaub and Pfalzgrafenstein Castle in the middle of the Rhine.From the vantage point "Uff'm hinner Beil" you can look down on Oberwesel with Schönburg Castle and the Dellhofen district.Information boards at the Rhine, Josef and St. Anna mines provide details about mining along the Rhine.Beautifully designed rest areas, especially at Sauzahn, invite you to take a picnic. And at the end, it's worth making a detour to the restaurants in the region.
If you want to extend the short round, you can hike along the Rheinhöhenweg in the direction of Oberwesel or Bacharach.
Update: September 06, 2021
Tips and hintsWeitere Traumschleifchen
Getting thereFrom the A 61 exit Wiebelsheim via Perscheid to LangscheidFrom Oberwesel via the K 89 to Langscheid
ParkingLarge parking lot at the community center in LangscheidSmall parking lot (8 spaces) at the viewpoint Pfalzblick on the K 89
32U 410521 5548471
EquipmentIl convient également de choisir des chaussures adaptées (pas de tongs) pour les sentiers de randonnée.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view