Rest stopsLa Flamme, tarte flambée house
Pizzeria Da Peppe
Hotel zur Krone
Steinernes Haus / Hotel zur Krone
White Horse Inn
Restaurant Zur Sonne
Coffee Shop Krah
- Wear sturdy shoes and suitable clothing that is suitable for the weather and protects you from the cold and wet or from the heat and sun.
- Take plenty of fluids with you. There are not many places to stop for refreshments.
- Please put on suitable hiking shoes on the way, which will give you sufficient grip even on slippery and steep or rocky and uneven paths.
- If you are of the opinion that certain sections of the path are not accessible to you then you should bypass this. Especially in adverse weather conditions, near-natural paths can lead to muddy and slippery passages.
- Particularly in autumn, it is also important to ensure that the leaves lying on the ground can cover bumps, roots, stones or holes in the path. You should expect this kind of obstacle to the path when you go on a hike.
- Although the path is consistently very well marked, you should always have a suitable hiking map with you for safety reasons.
Tips and hintsTourist Information
Tel .: 02662-958339
Getting thereFrom Bad Marienberg (east): We leave Bad Marienberg via the L294 and turn left at the end of the street onto the B414. We follow this road through Kirburg and past Norken. After about nine kilometers we leave the B414 to the left onto the L281, which we follow to Hachenburg.
From Altenkirchen (west): We drive over the B414 to the roundabout in front of Hachenburg, which we take at the first exit in the direction of Hachenburg onto the B413 leave. At the first possible turn to the left (behind the railroad crossing) we leave the street and drive onto the L288. We follow this road to Hachenburg.
From Höchstenbach (southwest): We follow the B413 until we turn right into Koblenzer Straße. We follow this road to Hachenburg.
From Betzdorf (north): We follow the L288 out of Betzdorf. At the turning towards Marienstatt, we turn right onto the K21. Immediately afterwards we turn left to stay on the K21. We follow the road until we come to a junction where we turn left onto the B414 in the direction of Hachenburg. At the roundabout, we take the first exit in the direction of Hachenburg, where we join the B413. We leave this street after the railroad crossing to the left onto the L288, which we follow until we are in Hachenburg.
ParkingHachenburg: Free parking lot at Burggarten, Am Burggarten 1, 57627 Hachenburg
Free parking lot at the Landscape Museum Westerwald, Leipziger Straße 1, 57627 Hachenburg
Pay parking garage at Alexanderring, entrance via the street "Nottorstraße", Alexanderring, 57627 Hachenburg
Pay parking garage Johann-August-Ring, Johann-August -Ring, 57627 Hachenburg