Experience the fiery stories of the Volcanic Eifel.
Bad Bertrich has a varied and important history. The Romans were already aware of the healing properties of the water in the valley of the Üssbach. A well-marked network of paths around the health resort leads hiking and nature lovers to interesting viewpoints, historical sites and special nature experiences.
Highlights along the way:
• 0.6 km Viktoriahöhe
• 1.7 km Oasis of Tranquillity
• 4.2 km Falkenlay/Stone Age caves
• 4.8 km Maischquelle (spring)
• 5.3 km Badger holes
Insider tip: At the Maischquelle a soothing refreshment awaits you in the form of a natural fridge!
GesundLand Vulkaneifel will be pleased to put together an individual tour for you including hotel, packed lunches and luggage transfer!
Safety information• Stay on the marked hiking trails.
• Stay away from steep edges and rock faces (danger of falling).
• Keep an eye on your children if necessary.
• Small steps and a steady pace save energy uphill and protect your joints downhill.
• Take something to drink with you; drinking is important even when you are not thirsty.
• And: Please keep nature clean.
Tips and hintsGesundLand Vulkaneifel GmbH
Tourist Information Bad Bertrich
56864 Bad Bertrich
Tel.: +49 (0)2674 932 222