The hike is adequately signposted according to the Ulmener Acht logo.
GesundLand Vulkaneifel GmbH will be pleased to put together an individual hiking tour for you including hotel and luggage transfer.
Rest StopHotel-Restaurant-Cafe Bürgerstube
Safety information• Stay on the marked hiking trails.
• Stay away from steep edges and rock faces (danger of falling).
• Keep an eye on your children if necessary.
• Small steps and a steady pace save energy uphill and protect your joints downhill.
• Take something to drink with you; drinking is important even when you are not thirsty.
• And: Please keep nature clean.
Tips and hintsGesundLand Vulkaneifel GmbH
Tel. +49 (0)6592 951370
Eifelverein ULMEN E.V.
Tel. +49 2676 608
Getting therePlease use the navigable start address in the parking section to enter in your navigation device. Or use the >> online journey planner at the end of the stage description.
ParkingParking spaces directly at Ulmen railway station, Ladestraße
Author’s map recommendations
Equipment• Backpack food and sturdy shoes recommended.
• Walking sticks can be helpful for the trails.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.