The hike is adequately signposted according to the Ulmener Acht logo.
GesundLand Vulkaneifel GmbH will be pleased to put together an individual hiking tour for you including hotel and luggage transfer.
Rest StopHotel-Restaurant-Cafe Bürgerstube
Safety information• Stay on the marked hiking trails.
• Stay away from steep edges and rock faces (danger of falling).
• Keep an eye on your children if necessary.
• Small steps and a steady pace save energy uphill and protect your joints downhill.
• Take something to drink with you; drinking is important even when you are not thirsty.
• And: Please keep nature clean.
Tips and hintsGesundLand Vulkaneifel GmbH
Tel. +49 (0)6592 951370
Eifelverein ULMEN E.V.
Tel. +49 2676 608
Getting therePlease use the navigable start address in the parking section to enter in your navigation device. Or use the >> online journey planner at the end of the stage description.
ParkingParking spaces directly at Ulmen railway station, Ladestraße
Author’s map recommendations
Equipment• Backpack food and sturdy shoes recommended.
• Walking sticks can be helpful for the trails.