Lush green - fresh air - tranquillity.
Immerse yourself in the unique atmosphere of the forest.
An invitation to WALDBADEN.
Immerse yourself in the forest with all your senses, let your soul dangle and enjoy the forest in all its magnificent beauty. Take a deep breath and feel the forest air flowing into your lungs. Watch the play of light and shadow as the sun's rays make their way through the dense foliage.
Quiet walks with an alert mind and one or two mindfulness exercises help you to experience it consciously.
• Connection to the HeimatSpur Großer Dauner "GD" trail
• Connection to the HeimatSpur Path of Biodiversity
Family-friendly due to moderate gradients
Highlights along the way:
• 2.6 km Kaiserstein monument in the Lehwald forest
• 2.6 km Connection to the HeimatSpur path of biodiversity
GesundLand Vulkaneifel GmbH will be happy to put together an individual hiking tour for you including hotel and luggage transfer.
Safety information• Stay on the marked hiking trails
• Stay away from steep edges and rock faces (danger of falling)
• Keep an eye on your children if necessary
• Small steps and a steady pace save energy uphill and are easy on the joints downhill
• Take something to drink with you; drinking is important even when you are not thirsty
• And: Please keep nature clean
Tips and hintsGesundLand Vulkaneifel GmbH
GesundLand Tourist Information Daun
Tel. +49 (0)6592 95130
Getting therePlease use the navigable start address in the Parking section to enter in your navigation device. Or use the >> online journey planner at the end of the stage description.
ParkingSports facility, barbecue and forest adventure hut Mehren
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Equipment• A filled backpack and sturdy shoes are recommended
• Walking sticks may be useful
• Clothing depending on the weather
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.