The trail leads through longer forest passages and is therefore very pleasant to walk even in hot weather. Great distant views and romantic valleys along small streams make the trail very varied and ensure a lasting nature experience.
Highlights along the way:
1.2 km Goats at the Kreuzberg 1.8 km Eifel View Kreuzberg
Are you planning an overnight stay? You can conveniently search for the hiking-friendly hosts of the Eifel at GesundLand Vulkaneifel GmbH according to your wishes and also book online
GesundLand Vulkaneifel GmbH will be pleased to put together an individual hiking tour for you including hotel and luggage transfer.
Safety information• Stay on the marked hiking trails.
• Stay away from steep edges and rock faces (danger of falling).
• Keep an eye on your children if necessary.
• Small steps and a steady pace save energy uphill and protect your joints downhill.
• Take something to drink with you; drinking is important even when you are not thirsty.
• And: Please keep nature clean.
Tips and hintsGesundLand Vulkaneifel GmbH'
GesundLand Tourist Information Daun
Tel. +49 (0)6592 95130
Getting therePlease use the navigable start address in the Parking section to enter in your navigation device. Or use the >> online journey planner at the end of the stage description.
ParkingMühlenweg 1, 54552 Schönbach (Landgasthaus "Am Kreuzberg")
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Equipment• Backpack food and sturdy shoes are recommended.
• Walking poles may be helpful for the trails.
• Weatherproof clothing is an advantage.