The start is in the centre of Bleckhausen at the hikers' parking place and leads through the middle of the nearby juniper protected area, a bit through the Trombach valley and between meadows and fields back to the starting point of the tour.
The area is a true Eldorado for enthusiasts and nature lovers. The juniper pasture enjoys a special and lasting recreational value because of its special flora and fauna.
Highlights along the way:
• 2.1 km Valley of the Kleine Kyll
• 4.6 km Fuchskopf viewpoint
• 8.1 km Juniper Heath in Bleckhausen
GesundLand Vulkaneifel GmbH will be pleased to put together an individual hiking tour for you including hotel and luggage transfer.
Rest stopsFerienwohnung Koster
Safety information• Stay on the marked hiking trails.
• Stay away from steep edges and rock faces (danger of falling).an eye on your children if necessary.
• Small steps and a steady pace save energy uphill and protect your joints downhill.
• Take something to drink with you; drinking is important even when you are not thirsty.
• And: Please keep nature clean.
Tips and hintsGesundLand Vulkaneifel GmbH
GesundLand Tourist Information Daun
Tel. +49 (0)6592 95130
Getting therePlease use the navigable start address in the Parking section to enter in your navigation device. Or use the >> online journey planner at the end of the stage description.
ParkingAt the church, 54570 Bleckhausen
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Equipment• Backpack food and sturdy shoes are recommended.
• Walking sticks may be helpful for the trails.
• Clothing according to the weather
- 3 Waypoints
- 3 Waypoints