Incidentally, the backdrop of the Immerather Maar is a great photo motif!
Insider tip: Raise your awareness when you pass the elements of the Parcours der Sinne.
Connection to the HeimatSpur mill trail "MU".
Highlights along the way:
• 0.6 km Holy Trinity Chapel
• 4.7 km wild and romantic Üssbach Valley
• 9.2 km Immerather Maar
• 10.2 km Immerath hedge labyrinth
GesundLand Vulkaneifel GmbH will be happy to put together an individual hiking tour for you including hotel and luggage transfer.
Safety information• Stay on the marked hiking trails
• Stay away from steep edges and rock faces (danger of falling)
• Keep an eye on your children if necessary
• Small steps and a steady pace save energy uphill and are easy on the joints downhill
• Take something to drink with you; drinking is important even when you are not thirsty
• And: Please keep nature clean
Tips, hints and linksGesundLand Vulkaneifel GmbH
GesundLand Tourist Information Daun
Tel. +49 (0)6592 95130
Getting therePlease use the navigable start address in the Parking section to enter in your navigation device. Or use the >> online journey planner at the end of the stage description.
ParkingAt the community centre, 54552 Immerath
Author’s map recommendations
Equipment• A filled backpack and sturdy shoes are recommended
• Walking sticks may be useful
• Clothing depending on the weather