UFFBASSE! - Campaign for a considerate coexistence in nature
- Always behave with foresight, kindness and consideration towards everyone you meet on the way.
- Pay attention to nature, don't destroy plants and always stay on the trails. Try to avoid excessive noise and leave the forest before dusk.
- Remember a trash bag for the road and take litter back home.
- Please keep your dog on a leash at all times. Other visitors and animals will thank you.
- For your own safety, obey all trail closures, even on weekends.
- Park only in designated parking areas. Leave room for emergency vehicles and farm equipment.
- Please give priority to agricultural and forestry traffic.
End the hike with a piece of cake and a cup of coffee in the Café Geg'nüber.
Hotel Restaurant Bastenhaus
Hotel-Restaurant Landhotel Berg
Safety informationEspecially in autumn, it is also important to be aware that leaves lying on the ground can hide bumps, roots, stones or holes in the path. After thunderstorms or rainstorms, trees can still fall or branches can fall down afterwards. Especially in adverse weather conditions, muddy and slippery passages can occur on natural paths. Not all rocks or precipices are secured with ropes or railings. Surefootedness is required in places. You have to expect this type of path impairment when you undertake a hike. If you are of the opinion that certain sections of the trail are not passable for you, you should avoid them.
We endeavour to announce on this platform any closures that occur due to forestry work or hunting parties. Nevertheless, there are situations where trails are closed and we may not have been informed. If you unexpectedly encounter a trail closure or diversion, please follow the instructions for your own safety.
Tips and hints
Donnersberg-Touristik-Verband (Tel. 06352 / 1712)
Tourist-Information Dannenfels (06357 / 1614)
A63 bis Ausfahrt Göllheim, weiter über L397 nach Dannenfels.
Wanderparkplatz Geißberg (Donnersberger Straße, unterhalb Kloster Gethsemani, 3 Minuten Gehzeit zum Haus des Gastes)
Für weitere Parkmöglichkeiten folgen Sie bitte dem Parkleitsystem in Dannenfels.
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentFor our hiking tours we recommend the following equipment as standard:
- Sturdy shoes
- Clothing suitable for the weather
- Sun and rain protection
- Sufficient supplies of food and drinks, as there are not always refreshment stops or shops available or open everywhere.
- Even though the paths are very well marked throughout, it is always advisable to carry a suitable hiking map for safety reasons, so that you can quickly find your way to a safe area in the event of a thunderstorm or emergency, for example.
- 11 Waypoints
- 11 Waypoints