Barrier-free circular hiking trail Kleiner Wäller Wiesensee with refreshments and many benches around the Wiesensee
Distance 6.4 km
Start and finish is the parking lot at Winner Ufer 9, 56459 Stahlhofen a.W., directly at the Wiesensee. Around the Wiesensee with about 6 km can be driven barrier-free with baby carriages or wheelchairs. In between there are possibilities to stop for a break and rest on the resting and sunbed benches along the lake. On the way around the Wiesensee you can enjoy the natural beauties in every season.
Hiker's swing at the Tourist Information, toilets directly at the Tourist Information on the Winner Ufer. Vesper Island with sunbeds waiting to be used. At the kiosk Palzhahn on the Pottum side you can get homemade ice cream! Toilets are available at the Winner Ufer and in the sailing port in the Pottum area
Update: September 07, 2021
Westerburg, Winnen, meadow lake
Rennerod, Potts, Meadow lake
Bad Marienberg, Hergenroth meadow lake
Parkingfree large parking lot directly at the Wiesensee, Winner Ufer 9, 56459 Stahlhofen a.W.
32U 428733 5603894
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentComfortable shoes, the path is mostly paved, gravelled or tarred.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view