Rest StopMarienstatter Brewery
- Wear sturdy shoes and suitable clothing that is suitable for the weather and protects you from the cold and wet or from the heat and sun. Take plenty of fluids with you.
- There are not many places to stop for refreshments. Please put on suitable hiking shoes on the way, which will give you sufficient grip even on slippery and steep or rocky and uneven paths.
- If you are of the opinion that certain sections of the path are not accessible to you then you should bypass this. Especially in adverse weather conditions, near-natural paths can lead to muddy and slippery passages.
- Particularly in autumn, it is also important to ensure that the leaves lying on the ground can cover bumps, roots, stones or holes in the path. You should expect this kind of obstacle to the path when you go on a hike.
- Although the path is consistently very well marked, you should always have a suitable hiking map with you for safety reasons.
Tips and hintsTourist Information
Tel .: 02662-958339
Getting thereFrom Hachenburg (southeast): We leave Hachenburg via the L288 and turn right onto the B413 at the end of the street. We follow this road to the roundabout, which we leave at the second exit onto the B414. After the roundabout, we turn right onto the K21 in the direction of Marienstatt, which we follow until we arrive at the parking lot.
From Altenkirchen (west): We drive over the B414 to the turning to Marienstatt (K21). We follow this street until we have arrived in Marienstatt. From Bad Marienberg (east): We leave Bad Marienberg via the L294 and at the end of the street turn left onto the B414. We leave this street at the turning towards Nister and Betzdorf. We follow the signs towards Betzdorf on the L288 until we turn left onto the K21 at the first intersection. Then we turn left immediately to stay on the K21 and follow this road to Marienstatt.
From Betzdorf (north): We leave Betzdorf via the L288, which we follow to the exit to the right in direction Marienstatt. Now we are on the K21. In order to stay on this street, we turn the next left and drive to Marienstatt.
ParkingMarienstatt: Free hiking car park in Marienstatt, 57629 Marienstatt
Limbach: Free hiking car park at the Haus des Gastes, Hardtweg 3, 57629 Limbach
Streithausen: Free car park at the cemetery, Hauptstraße/K21, 57629 Streithausen