The hike is sufficiently signposted according to the logo of the Mühlen- and Maarweg.
GesundLand Vulkaneifel GmbH will be pleased to put together an individual hiking tour for you including hotel and luggage transfer.
Rest StopHotel Restaurant Maas
Safety information• Stay on the marked hiking trails
• Stay away from steep edges and rock faces (danger of falling)
• Keep an eye on your children if necessary
• Small steps and a steady pace save energy uphill and protect the joints downhill
• Take something to drink with you; drinking is important even when you are not thirsty
• And: Please keep nature clean
Tips and hintsVerkehrsverein Lutzerather Höhe
Trierer Str. 36
Tel: 02677 – 910033
Getting therefrom Trier: A 1 exit Hasborn, L 52 direction Lutzerath, Tourist-Information Trier Str. 36
from Koblenz: A 48 exit Ulmen, B 295 direction Cochem, L 52 direction Lutzerath, Tourist-Information Trier Str. 36
ParkingPublic parking place opposite the Tourist Information
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Equipment• Backpack food and sturdy shoes recommended.
• Walking sticks can be helpful for the trails.