A hike on the last of the three dwarf trails. A route that can even be run for the very little ones.
Distance 1.9 km
A nice hiking route for children. Apple varieties are explained along the way. Benches and green meadows invite you to take a break. Horses and cows offer the children the opportunity to stroke the animals on site. An adventure trail for the whole family. The Zwergenweg is also easy to walk with a stroller.
A visit to the rhododendron park at the Obere Mühle is always very nice.
Update: October 18, 2021
Rest StopRestaurant Jade
Tips and hintshttp://www.kjelt.com/zwergenweg-3-apfelweg-am-kraeutergarten/
ParkingCar park at Schalltorplatz Rengsdorf (Schalltorstraße in the direction of Melsbach)
32U 392968 5595586
EquipmentSturdy shoes are suitable.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view